Reliable and Professional Apartment Management Solutions in Florida
Are you an apartment owner looking to hire a property manager in Pensacola and the surrounding areas?
If you are, look no more! Remax Infinity Property Management has the experience, skills, and resources to manage your apartment efficiently.
We are a full-service property management company servicing the areas of Pace, Milton, Pensacola, and Gulf Breeze area. So, whatever your property management needs, rest assured we can help you with them.
Our goal is to minimize vacancies and maximize rental income. We do this through effective rental marketing, efficient screening procedures, on-time rent collection, and unreproachable property maintenance.
We are members of several professional organizations, including Realtor, Equal Housing Opportunity, NARP, and Pensacola Association of Realtors.
So, what are you still waiting for?
Call us today at 850-994-1542. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have!
Why Choose Us?
The following are some of the things we might be able to help you with if you choose us:
1. Completing Lease Paperwork
If you hire us, we will help you craft a detailed lease agreement that will protect both you and your property. Basically, a lease agreement is a document that sets out the rules both parties of the lease must abide by.
The following are some of the most important items we’ll include in your agreement.
- Names of all tenants. This will help make each tenant legally responsible for upholding all terms of the lease.
- Pet rules. Whether you allow or don’t allow pets, we’ll make sure your lease is clear on the subject.
- Entry to a tenant’s unit. We’ll make sure the lease offers clarity on the landlord’s legal right of access to the property to avoid claims on violation of tenant’s privacy rights.
- Repairs and maintenance. We will also ensure your lease is clear on who is responsible for what in regards to repairs and maintenance.
- Deposits and fees. We understand that the use and return of security deposits is often a source of conflict between landlords and tenants. To avoid issues, we’ll make sure the lease is clear on things like the dollar amount of security deposits, and when and how it should be returned.
- Rent amount. We’ll make sure the lease is clear on things like the amount of rent, when it’s due, and how it’s to be paid.
What’s more, we’ll make sure to keep the Fair Housing laws in mind when creating the lease agreement.
2. Collecting Rent Payments
Remax Infinity Property Management can also help you collect rent. We recognize that collecting rent isn’t always an easy task.
Luckily for you, we have systems in place to ensure you get paid on time, every time. To help us in this regard, we provide tenants a variety of rent payment solutions. This helps make rent payments simpler and more convenient.
Another way that has proven to be useful in minimizing rent payment issues is by making rent-related terms as clear as possible.
Our team is also skilled to handle any rent issues that may come up.
3. Showing Apartments to Prospective Tenants
This is also another service that we provide our clients with. We use this opportunity to demonstrate our organizational skills, provide clear information, and present a clean, well-cared for property.
We also use this opportunity to interview prospective tenants. By doing this, we are able to gauge whether or not the tenant is the right fit for the property.
The following are some of the questions we ask them:
- Why are you moving?
- Does your landlord know that you are moving out?
- Where do you currently live?
- Have you ever been evicted before?
- How many people will be living with you?
- Do you have pets?
- How much do you make?
4. Ensuring that Facilities Meet State Safety and Health Codes
We also help clients when it comes to meeting state safety and health codes. This means that we will help you when it comes to things like:
- Exterminating infestations of rodents and other vermin.
- Providing a rental property that is reasonably safe from the threat of foreseeable criminal intrusions.
- Keeping electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems and elevators operating safely.
- Maintaining all common areas, such as hallways, stairways, in a safe and clean condition.
5. Solving conflicts.
Disputes between tenants and landlords can take many forms – from non-payment of rent to upkeep and repair issues. Remax Infinity Property Management can help you handle them as well!
About Pensacola, Florida
Pensacola is the county seat of Escambia County, Florida. It’s the westernmost city in Florida Panhandle. According to the most recent population estimates, the city has an estimated population of 52,713 which makes it the 754th largest city in the U.S.
The population of Pensacola, FL is 5.08% Hispanic or Latino, 29.1% Black or African American, and 58.6% White Alone.
The city is home to a rich cultural history, a bustling metropolitan community, and beautiful beaches.
The following are fun and exciting things to do while at Pensacola.
- Visit the T.T Wentworth Jr. Florida State Museum
- Enjoy over 2 miles of white sand beaches, and rolling dunes covered in sea oats at the Perdido Key State Park
- Tour the city via the Pensacola Pedal Trolley
- Enjoy stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the Naval Yard, the three historic forts in the area, and the Pensacola skyline at the Pensacola Lighthouse and Museum
- Go swimming in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, go on a boat ride, or scuba dive to explore the wreck of a U.S. battleship at the Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola